Anything Goes Challenge

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another challenge blog?

Can you all stand it? Yet another one. These blogs look like so much fun that I just had to try one out for myself. This is also going to be a very random blog where the challenges can be anything from very simple challenges, to ads, to photo challenges and even digi challenges. Anything goes, so the title says. So jump in, enjoy and share your creations with me when you are done. You can link them up here and post them over at .My Daughter's Wish (or wherever you normally post your work). Just don't forget to link us up here because if you don't link us we won't be able to ooh and ahh over your work and you won't have a chance of being the layout of the week. :o) Thanks for playing. I hope you have a lot of fun creating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home