Anything Goes Challenge

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Meet the challenging chicks...

We are the chicks who make up this blog. I am Candi aka Cavish. I've been scrapbooking for 6 years. I do a little bit of everything. I started paper scrapping and then got into altering things as well as digi scrapping and card making. I love creating and I hope that this blog will help you to get creating as well.






This is Stacey. She has been my friend since like FOREVER. She just got into digi scrapping over a year ago. She used to do paper layouts but since having kids just didn't have the time for it.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Francine said...

Looking forward to the first challenge :)

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Candi said...

Thanks Francine, it should be a BLAST!!! I've got a bunch of them already written down. Hehe. Having a lot of fun with this.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Monica and the team said...

cant wait ! :D looking forward to this !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home