Anything Goes Challenge

Monday, July 31, 2006

AnYthiNg GoeS ChAllEngE #5...

Oh my gosh, it's week 5 already and I am having a BLAST doing these challenges. I hope you are too. This weeks challenge is brought to you by me. It will hopefully make you think. :o) What I want you to scrap is this... "In 20 Years." Hmmmm, got your thinking caps on yet? My challenge was done from the book "Don't sweat the small stuff..." I remembered this one quote and have tried to live by it ever since. "In 20 years will it really matter?" So, get to thinking. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Oh and here is my journaling cuz I don't think you can read it:

Will it matter that your kitchen floor was clean for your party?

Will it matter that you had a good time with friends-messy house or not?

Will it matter that your son got hand prints on the wall?

Will it matter that you had fun while making a mess with your kids?

Will it matter that you posted to a bunch of threads online and were really “popular?”

Will it matter that you closed your laptop and spent quality time with your children?

Will it matter that your layouts were considered artsy or awesome?

Will it matter that you are documenting family history?

Will it matter that you “won” an argument with your loved ones?

Will it matter that you make sure to never go to bed angry?

4 Comments:

At 3:07 AM, Blogger Laura said...

This is a brilliant challenge! I love your LO. Really got me thinking too.

 
At 3:43 AM, Anonymous beth said...

great challenge!! will have to start thinking about this one!

 
At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Donna Walk said...

This is an awesome challenge girl! I love your LO. I am going to work on this tomorrow. :)

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger sblogspot said...

Great LO and great journalling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home