Anything Goes Challenge

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Here it is!!!

The moment you have ALL been waiting for (I know that you've just been checking over and over. ROFL). Here's the very first "AnyThIng GoEs" blog challenge. It's a very simple one to start. Stacey and I want you to do an 8.5x11 layout landscaped. I've done a few of these over the past week and it's been a lot of fun for me to scrap a different size. So, let's see what you come up with. Don't forget to post your links here so we know that you've done the challenge. Oh and here are a few examples that Stacey and I have done:


Candi's "Thankful" layout

Stacey's "Vacation" layout



These are both digital layouts but we want you to do whatever you want to do. You can do paper or digital, the choice is yours. Have FUN with this and we can't wait to see what you come up with.

9 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Monica and the team said...

oh - you know i am a 12x12 er - i am willing to try - have been meaning too! just now i have hte push i need !

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Francine said...

wooohoooo! I am just beginning to love this format! :)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Im lovin this challenge!!!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Jenny Lilac said...

I'm having a little trouble getting my link to work, but my layout is posted on 2 Peas under my user name (Jenny Lilac) and on my blog at www.thoughtsfromthebasement.blogspot.com

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Candi said...

Jenny, I will go to 2peas and check it out!!! Thanks for playing.

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Linky to my blog! I did one! (there are a couple on there)

http://shescraps.blogspot.com

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Candi said...

Oh I'm so excited about you guys participating. I can't WAIT to share the next challenge with you all.

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Pegster said...

I think I am in...??? This is looking way way too cool girl!! Lovve your pages too!! I am in a slump..or a dump...or both..but will see if some creative energy surfaces!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Candi said...

COOL Peg. I hope you decide to play. We'll be choosing our favs to post on the site by Tuesday so if you play, get them linked by Monday night!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home